1. How to login into the Journal Admin system of the journal?
a) If you have already used this system before, you can access the system via link Login by entering your email and password. After logging into the system, you can check the status of your paper(s) through the following link: MY PAPERS.
b) If you’ve never used the system before, you have to register into the system during the paper submission through the following link: SUBMIT PAPER.
2. How to submit your paper through the Journal Admin system?
a) If you have already used the system before, you need to log into the system via the link Login by entering your email and password. After logging into the system, you can submit your paper via link: SUBMIT PAPER. Filling all requested fields is mandatory.
b) If you are a new user of this system, you need to register into the system during the paper submission using the following link: SUBMIT PAPER. Filling all requested fields is mandatory.
• When entering the author information, please be sure to first specify the author's surname, in order to withdraw the author's information from the journal system (this is valid only if the author has previously been registered in the journal system).
• If the authors were not previously registered into the system, in order to successfully register and submit your paper, it is mandatory to fill all required fields (all information about the authors, email, etc.).
• Only the author that is submitting the paper into the system (corresponding author) needs to check the field that indicates that he is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. author in the paper.
3. How to check the arrived review reports and submit revised paper?
After the positive completion of the reviewing process, the author receives an email containing the link through which it is possible to see the paper details and submitted review reports. In order to open the link, it is necessary to previously log into the system via Login by entering the login information created during the registration process. Then click on the link MY PAPERS and follow the instructions for the revised paper submission.
1. How to respond to the review request?
Each reviewer receives an e-mail request which includes deadline, reviewing instructions, username (email), automatically generated password to access the system, and link to the paper that has been submitted for the review evaluation. In order to respond to the review request, please click the link MY PAPERS, enter the user credentials (email and password), click on the title of the paper that was sent on the review, and then click on the "Accept review" or "Reject review".
2. How to change your password?
Each reviewer receives an automatically generated password. If you want to change your password, instructions are below:
a) Click on the link: Set up a new password.
b) In the required field, please type the e-mail on which you’ve received the review request.
c) Click on the button "Send me the password reset link/Pošalji mi link za reset lozinke".
d) You will then receive a message (on a specified email) that includes a link to reset the password and to set the new initial password to access the system. Please note the created password for future system access.
3. How to submit a review?
Please log into the system with the assigned user credentials (email and password) by clicking on the link MY PAPERS. After clicking the title of the paper that was sent on the review, please click the link "Fill out the review form" which contains detailed reviewing instructions, and then follow further instructions for review report submission.